Hi, I am Kati.
I help people to fulfil their dreams. For that I teach them how to bring structure to their ideas by using simple pictures.
One of the great missions in my life is:
- to help people to find the courage to doodle;
- to show how they can use Graphic Facilitation in their everyday lives – how to simplify the life, set the goals and make them come true;
- to promote graphic facilitation as an approach to simplification of strategic thinking and project management.
I love teaching and using Graphic Facilitation.
I have been interested in teaching and leading since childhood, so, no surprise, that currently I am working as a trainer and process manager. I believe that creating right conditions, asking right questions and using supportive tools can help people to discover creativity and potential to make a change.
Trainings are a great way to dig deeper and really put hands on with participants. It is the way of showing people that they really can draw and use Graphic Facilitation as a tool everywhere.
Visual thinking is a powerful practical methodology for people working in the field of leadership, coaching, consulting, training, education, youthwork, children, facilitation, design, technology, project based work, IT and so on and so on… it is suitable for everybody.
I love turning some of my ideas into the books.
- I have made a book about Estonian movies in pictograms
- I have been co-author to a publication on visual facilitation in education and youth work with Deniss Jershov and Torben Grocholl “Visual Facilitation cookbook”
I also love speaking about Graphic Facilitation.
It is the best way to spread my mission to a larger audience. I’v been in front of the:
- human resource and financial managers;
I was voted as one of the best speakers in one of the biggest Conference for leaders in Estonia where I also did the whole visual to this conference and graphic recording during the happening.
My latest great experience was to perform in TEDxTartu.
Come and join me! 🙂
And we also participate in some projects with my partner Ingmar Orav under the NGO named Kating Noored:
Kohtumiseni/ See you!